zaterdag 30 maart 2013

Marc Jacobs for Coca Cola Light!

 
 
I guess you've all heard about the new Coca Cola Bottles made by Marc Jacobs well when I heard about it, I had to have them because I started to collect the special Coca Cola bottles some time ago! I always love the way the designers actually dress up the bottles and make them their own by using their signature style! Marc Jacobs used a lot of red & black and the letters of coke look like their full of glitter on two bottles and on the ohter one it just looks like Hollywood lights! Every bottle has a different look and my favourite is the one of  the woman in the fancy black suit and the black hat with a red heart, the bottle is also decorated with all bows on it! I bought my bottles in Rotterdam but I saw that in Belgium you can buy them at the Inno!
 
They also made a really fun video to promote the new bottles :
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When I pulled my camera out of my bag I didn't see that the button had switched to effect so I started taking pictures of my own bottles and when I wanted to take a look at them I saw that my camera changed my original photos into a really cool effect! So here are my Marc Jacobs Coca Cola bottles with a little twist !
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
By the way this is probably the only time a year I actually buy Coca Cola because I really don't like the taste and never ever drink one myself!
 
 
 
 
 With Love Shari